Contact our customer service
Do you have a question? Usually you will find the answer on this page.
Is your question not there? Please feel free to contact our customer service team.
What is your question about?
Click on the category your question is about:
- Can I still order for today?
- Yes, you can order bouquets until 2pm for same day delivery throughout the Netherlands. For orders in Belgium you can place your order until 09:00 for same-day delivery. Gift cards are delivered the next day by courier service.
It may happen that the florist has insufficient flowers available due to pressure. Unfortunately, same-day delivery is no longer possible. You can order for the available dates. Is the date not listed? Then delivery on that day is not possible.
- How do I place an order?
- 1. Click on the bouquet you want to order and then choose the desired size. Click on 'Order'.
2. You arrive at Step 1: Choose a card if wanted and fill in the desired text. Click on 'Continue'.
3. You can add something extra to your order such as a vase and chocolate. Click on 'Continue'.
4. You are now at Step 2: Enter the delivery address and then the delivery date and click on 'Next step'.
5. You are now at Step 3, the last step: Fill in your own details and check your order.
6. Choose the desired payment method. Also check the box to accept the terms and conditions. Click on 'Pay order'.
7. You can now pay with the chosen payment method. Follow the steps. After a successful payment, you will be taken to the thank you page. You will receive a confirmation by email.
- Can I order by phone?
- Because you are also making an online payment directly during your order, it is not possible to place the order by phone.
- Do I remain anonymous?
- Yes. The recipient will only see the text you put on the card. Not your name and address details. Your personal information is never given to third parties, including the recipient of the flowers/gift.
- There's no name on the card, who is the sender?
- Due to privacy laws, no personal data of the orderer may be provided. Upon request, we may ask the orderer to make themselves known. It is then up to the orderer to contact you.
- Will I receive a confirmation?
- Yes. Once you have paid for your order, you will automatically receive an e-mail confirmation from us. Here you can check your order. Receiving the confirmation can be delayed by 5 minutes because of payment verification.
- Can I specify a latest delivery time?
- You can indicate a preferred time at 'comment'. We try to take this into account as much as possible but can give no guarantees.
If you have questions about the preferred delivery time, please contact our customer service after ordering. For funeral flowers you do not need to contact us, we give the standard time delivery guarantee.
- What time will my order be delivered?
- At private addresses usually between 09:00 and 18:00. The florists do their best every day to deliver all orders on time. However, due to busy times or weather conditions, your order may be delivered after 18:00. On business addresses will be delivered during office hours. If the recipient is not home then we deliver to neighbors or leave the florist a bill.
Unfortunately we have no insight into delivery times. The florist plans the route themselves to minimize the number of kilometers to be driven. This does not allow us to determine a specific delivery time, as we do not have insight into the delivery driver's route or the number of addresses in the route.
- What if the recipient is not home?
- If the recipient is not at home then the flowers will be tried to deliver at the nearest neighbors and you as the recipient will get a bill in the bus with the address where the flowers are delivered. If the neighbors do not succeed either then the deliveryman takes the flowers back and then a new appointment can be made.
- What are the delivery costs?
- Flowers € 5,95
Giftcards € 2,95
Flowers outside the netherlands € 9,95
Extra charge for same day delivery € 2,00 (only possible with Flower deliveries within the netherlands)
- Where do I see the delivery status?
- Once the florist enters the delivery status, you will receive an email telling you if the delivery was successful or if there are any details.
Due to busy times, after all orders have been delivered, the florist may adjust the delivery status. This means that the time of the received mail does not always correspond to the time of delivery. It may be that your order has already been delivered earlier that day.
- Do you deliver abroad?
- Yes, we deliver in 48 countries. This is done through local florists in the specific country. Select the country where you want to have it delivered.
- Which days do you deliver?
- We deliver 6 days a week, Monday through Saturday. On Mother's Day we also deliver on Sunday!
- Can I deliver to a hospital, hotel or campsite?
- Yes, you can. However, it is important to provide as much information as possible, such as department, room number, (maiden) name, location, etc. Also, a mobile phone number of the recipient can sometimes be helpful to get the flowers to the right place.
- Can I change my order?
- In the order confirmation there is a button 'View or change order online'. This allows you to change certain parts of your order, this is possible until your order is processed. If you still want to change something after that, please contact us as soon as possible by phone or via the chat. Please contact us by phone or chat as soon as possible to cancel your order. Do this as soon as possible after ordering. If your order has already been processed by the florist or is on its way, canceling is unfortunately no longer possible.
- How can I pay?
- iDeal: All Dutch banks
Creditcards: MasterCard | VISA | Amex
Afterpay: Pay afterwards
Op rekening: Business via an invoice
Giftcards: Topbloemen Giftcard | BloemenCadeaubon | Bloemen Cadeau | VVV Giftcard | YourGift card | Webshop giftcard.
- How do I use my voucher or discount code?
- In step 3 of the ordering process you will find the "add voucher" button. Enter your voucher code here. Your discount will be immediately calculated in your shopping basket.
If an order is not completed, your voucher code may be temporarily deactivated. After 25 minutes your voucher code will be automatically released and you can still use it in your order.
Do you have a BloemenCadeaubon or other gift card? If so, use it at the end of your order when paying. You can recognize a gift certificate/gift card by its long number of 13 to 19 digits.
- How do I pay with a gift certificate or gift card?
- A gift card is a payment method and can be recognized by the long number (13 to 19 digits) and a corresponding scratch or pin code. When completing the order, choose your type of gift card in the payment method.
We accept: BloemenCadeaubon, Topbloemen gift card, Bloemen Cadeau, VVV gift card, YourGiftcard, Webshop gift card
- What if I don't have enough credit on my Gift Certificate or gift card?
- If there is a shortage of balance on the gift card, you can pay the balance through another payment method. This can also be a second gift certificate or gift card. You will automatically be given the opportunity to do so. If you do not pay the balance, your order will automatically be cancelled and the balance will be refunded to your gift card within 2 hours.
- What is the difference between a voucher and gift card?
- A voucher code gives a discount on your order. You can use up to 1 voucher (discount coupon) per order. You fill it in during the ordering process. A gift certificate (gift card) is a payment method, you use it at the end of the order to pay.
- Can I use multiple vouchers or gift certificates?
- You can use a maximum of 1 voucher (discount coupon) per order. Gift cards are a payment method and you can use several of them during the payment process. If your card is not listed, please choose the generic card at the bottom of the overview..
- Can I pay safely?
- If you are going to checkout an order, this always takes place in a secure environment through our payment providers Adyen and Buckaroo. You can therefore safely checkout with an easy mind.
- Do the prices include VAT?
- Yes, all prices on the consumer site include VAT. For business customers with their own login/assortment, prices are displayed in or ex VAT depending on the agreements made.
- Can I pay afterwards?
- Yes, as a private customer you can pay afterwards via Afterpay. You will receive a payment request (an invoice) by email after your order has been delivered. For businesses you can pay by invoice.
- How can I be sure that you deliver correctly and on time?
- Funeral orders are handled with extra care and urgency at Topbloemen.nl, including weekends. We deliver for many large national funeral organizations and have to deal with this on a daily basis. It is necessary that the date and time of the funeral is entered in the ordering process. In step 2 in the ordering process you will be given the opportunity to do so. Your order is in good hands.
- Where is the best place to have my order delivered?
- It is customary to have the funeral flowers delivered to the address where the deceased is laid out. This can be a home address, a funeral home or crematorium. The funeral director ensures that the flowers are taken to ceremonies such as a condolence and funeral.
- When is the best day and time to have it delivered?
- While ordering, you choose a delivery date, but we also ask for information about date and time of the funeral (if known). This is to get a complete picture. The water supply in the floral foam for a funeral arrangement is limited. Therefore, we recommend that the flowers only be delivered up to a few days before the ceremony. This way you can be sure that the flowers are still beautiful at the ceremony.
- What is an appropriate text for the ribbon or card?
- With mourning flowers you address the text to the deceased. You can think of a personal text or more standard texts such as "A Last Greetings" or "Rest in Peace". Don't forget to mention the sender as well. When ordering you can choose a ribbon or card.
- The funeral has already taken place, so what is common?
- If the funeral has already taken place and you want to send a token of sympathy to the next of kin, it is not usual to send funeral flowers. Suitable is a solace bouquet which relatives can put in a vase at home..
- What are the benefits of a business account?
- ✔ Multiple orderers under one account
✔ Purchase on account (after approval of your application)
✔ Easy ordering, also for bulk shipments
✔ Set up invoicing as desired
- How do I order for business?
- Create a business account in just a few steps. Directly after that you can already order.
- Can I order on credit?
- When a business account is created you get the option to order on account.
- I want to order a large number, how do I request a quote?
- Request a quote here or contact our sales department at 088 - 110 80 88.
- Do you link with purchasing systems?
- Yes, we are linked with almost all known purchasing systems. Please contact our sales department for more information: 088 - 110 80 88.
- How does your 7-day freshness guarantee work?
- We give a 7-day freshness guarantee on flowers. This means that the flowers must stand at least 7 days. This freshness guarantee does not affect the legal guarantee. This means that we as a seller guarantee the quality of our products. Products must meet the reasonable expectations that you as a customer may have. Flowers are a natural product, so it may happen that the quality is unexpectedly disappointing. Please let us know within 7 days after delivery date. Preferably use the 'Ask a Question' button in your email confirmation and upload preferably also some photos. This way we can assess your complaint together with the florist and solve it with you.
- How do I file a complaint?
- Every day we process thousands of orders through our florists with the utmost care. Nevertheless, sometimes something goes wrong. Did something go wrong with your order? That's really unfortunate, we'd love to solve it with you! Please contact us via the button 'Ask a question' in the email confirmation so we immediately have all your information at hand. You will receive a substantive response within 24 hours (excluding Sundays and holidays) after receipt of the complaint. If you are not satisfied with the handling of your complaint, you can also submit it to the Geschillencommissie Thuiswinkel or to this Dispute Commission via the Europees ODR Platform.
- Returns and right of withdrawal
- On flowers and fruit baskets, the right of withdrawal is excluded because of the limited shelf life of these products. On all other items, the right of withdrawal applies. This means that you received your products without giving any reason to return. You must do this within 14 days of receipt of the goods to make known to our customer service. Then you have 14 days to return the products. You may also return your products without prior notice within 14 days of receipt as long as you include a notice of your desire to revoke. Please do this as much as possible in the original packaging to the sender indicated on the package. You will receive the amount paid by you including the standard delivery charges for the return shipment back to your account as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after your revocation. We will refund you with the same payment method as you used for the original transaction. No additional costs will be charged. We may wait to refund you until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is sooner. The cost of returning the goods is payable by you. If it appears that you have damaged the products a charge may be made.
Topgeschenken Nederland B.V.
- The Netherlands
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
a. To: [Entrepreneur's name] [ Entrepreneur's geographic address] [ Entrepreneur's fax number, if available] [ Entrepreneur's e-mail address or electronic address].
b. I/We* hereby inform/share* you that I/We* have terminated our contract concerning the sale of the following products: [product designation]* the provision of the following digital content: [digital content designation]* the provision of the following service: [service designation]*, I/We* withdraw/revoke*
c. Ordered on*/received on* [date of order for services or date of receipt for products].
d. [Name of consumer(s)]
e. [Address consumer(s)]
f. [Signature consumer(s)]
(only when this form is submitted on paper) * Strike out what does not apply or fill in what applies."
- How do you handle my personal data?
- We store and use only the personal data that is provided directly by you, in the context of the service you have requested, or which it is clear at the time of submission that it will be provided to us for processing. Read all about your privacy in our Privacy Statement.
- Are you affiliated with a seal of approval?
- Yes, at Thuiswinkel Waarborg. In addition, we are ISO 27001 (Information security) certified.
- Can I review my data or have it deleted?
- What are your company details?
- Topgeschenken Nederland BV
- Are you a florist and want to collaborate?
- If you are interested in delivering for Topbloemen.nl we will first ask you to fill in some information. Go to our partner page.
- Work at Topbloemen.nl?
- Our current job offerings can be found here: https://werkenbij.topgeschenken.nl/
Our company information:
Topgeschenken Nederland BV
VAT nr Nederland: NL818503051B01
You can reach us in the following ways: