Frequently Asked Questions
- When can you deliver?
- Flowers in Holland: If the order is placed before 13.00 hour local time, the flowers can be delivered same day. (not Sundays) In many places the orderingtime can be even later than 13.00 hour for same day delivery. Our website automatically show the first possible delivery date.
- International orders: If the order is placed before 16.30 hour, the flowers can be delivered next day. (not Sundays).
- Delivery today?
In many places the orderingtime can be even later than 13.00 hour for same day delivery. Our website automatically show the first possible delivery date.
- What happens if the recipient is not at home?
If the recipient is not at home, the flowers will be delivered at the neighbours and the recipient will receive a note at home with the adress where the flowers are delivered. If it is not possible to deliver at the neighbours as well, the florist will try again later, or leaves a message with the request to call back.
- Can i send anonymus?
Yes. The recipient only sees the text that you have written on the card. Not your name or adress. Your personal data will never be exposed, also not to the recipient.
- At what time will the flowers be delivered?
In general: private adresses between 9.00 hour en 18.00 hour and companies between 9.00 hour en 17.00 hour, unless you agreed a specific deliverytime with us by phone. During holidays or special occasions it can happen that flowers will be deliverd after 18.00 hour.
- Can I mention a delivery time?
Orders to companies will be delivered during office hours. If your order has to be delivered before a certain time you can put this in "special remarks". Please only do this if it is really neccessary. Our florist will try to deliver it on the requested tim, but we cannot give any guarantee. If you want to be sure for 100% that your orders wil be delivered a certain time, you need to contact the customer service by phone. Funeral flowers always will be delivered at the requested time. If, for some reason, it is not possible to deliver on time, we will contact you immediately.
- I want to send more than one bouquet, do i have to pay extra delivery fee?
You pay one delivery fee per address, regardless the number of bouquets ordered. For big numbers of bouquets you can contact the customer service.
- What is the delivery fee?
Delivery fee for Holland: € 5,95 (same day delivery € 7.95)
International delivery fee: € 9,95
- Do I receive a confirmation of the order?
Yes, as soon as send the order, a delivery confirmation will be send to your email adress.
- Do you also delover in hospitals, hotels and campings?
Yes, ofcourse, bur please give us as much information as possible, like department, roomnumber, name etc. Also a mobile number of the recipient can be very helpfull to get the flowers at the right place.
- I want to order flowers for a funeral, which information do you need?
For funerals of cremations it is very important that the flowers are delivered at the correct adress at the correct time. Please give us as much as information as you can about the funeralcenter, the name of the deceased and the correct date and time of the funeral etc. During ordering you can fill in these special remarks in the field "special remarks" .